Putting Theory Into Practice
Writing a thesis can provide new perspectives and contribute to your personal development, it enables you to use your theoretical knowledge and put it into practice. Every year we receive a number of students who do their thesis with us.
When writing your thesis with us, you get the opportunity to develop both your conceptual and practical skills. You also acquire useful experience and valuable contacts for the future. Theses are important for us as a company as well. On the one hand, they contribute to our business and they also allows us to get to know dedicated and talented students.
Some examples of projects which have been conducted in Hexatronic Cables & Interconnect Systems in the past year include product development, installation methods and production methods.
Hexatronic Cables & Interconnect Systems pay renumeration in line with market conditions for degree projects that are approved by both us and the school.
Every year we take on several students to do their thesis work with us. If you are interested in working with us, please contact us to find out more.
Suggest a Separate Thesis
Do you have an idea on a thesis project that you think would fit in our business? Feel free to contact us. We are always interested in new ideas.
To do this:
1. Describe your proposal as clear and specific as possible.
2. Attach a CV, cover letter and your qualifications. Describe what courses you have studied or are studying in your CV.
- Please include the following information in your personal letter:
- Personal information (name, address, telephone number, social security number)
- Which college or university you are studying at
- When you want to start your thesis
- The scope of the thesis
- If you want to write your work with someone
- Tell us about yourself and what goals you have in doing your thesis with us.
3. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with Thesis in the subject line of the email. Please submit your request early, so that we have plenty of time to process it. Once we receive your inquiry, we investigate the opportunities available within the organization. You can expect to receive a response within two months.